In an effort to enhance their educational orientation, the Athens and Epidaurus Festival together with its Educational Programs Department, organizes for the third year, a series of workshops, masterclasses and events that accompany the Festival’s performances and events.
- Dance research workshop under the guidance of the permanent member of the Grupo de Rua, Ugo Alexandre. (June 14, 12:00 – 14:00, 260 Piraeus st).
- Conference in collaboration with the Association of Greek Theater Critics and Performing Arts entitled “Avant-garde theater in 21st century Greece” (June 20, 17:00 – 20:00, 260 Piraeus st)
- Theoretical and practical workshop by the Colombian Mapa Teatro titled: “Live arts: The cannibalism of Mapa Teatro’s work (July 2, 10:00 – 17:00, Athens Concert Hall).
- Dance workshop by renowned dancer and choreographer Boris Charmatz (July 13, 11:00 – 14:00, 260 Piraeus). However, the reservations for the seminar are now closed.
- Workshop with composer Stavros Gassaratos on composition and music technology. This workshop is part of the Rage Park project that will be presented at the Athens and Epidaurus Festival (July 18, 12:00 – 16:00, 260 Piraeus st.).
- The writing workshop titled “Writing for contemporary dance” in collaboration is organized with the Panteion University’s Department of Communication, Media and Culture. (Panteion University and 260 Piraeus, until July 2018).